Volunteer: Children's Faith Adventures
Interested in Being a Part of this Ministry?
Share in the excitement as the children of our parish discover God’s presence, power, love, life and care. The Children’s Faith Adventures will be offered during the season of Advent. The format will be weekday evenings. Additional information with dates and times will be published in our weekly Church Bulletin.
Children’s Faith Adventures (CFA) Ministry commitment:
- ART Station Leader: Attend Planning and Orientation Meetings, Collect props/supplies, Set up Station
- BIBLE Station Leader: Attend Planning and Orientation Meetings, Collect props/supplies, Set up Station
- Game Station Leader: Attend Planning and Orientation Meetings, Collect props/supplies, Set Up Station
- Crew Leader: Attend the Orientation Meeting, Lead your Crew to CFA Stations
- Crew Assistant: Attend the Orientation, Assist Crew at CFA Stations
- Registrar: Attend the Orientation Meeting, Assist with Pre-registration and Walk-In Registration
- Publicity: Assist with Bulletin Board and Posters to publicize CFA
- Child Care: Coordinate and Provide Child Care in OLMC Nursery
- As per diocesan regulations, volunteers working with children must complete the VIRTUS: Safe Environment Training, Volunteer Application Screening ONE Form and the Diocesan Safe Environment Regulations Acknowledge Form. The forms can be downloaded below, filled out and submitted to the OLMC Parish Office.
- Call Christa at 595-0385 ext. 119 or email email@example.com
Back to OLMC Home Page